GREEN BUILDING PRACTICES
Mindful Materials Handling
- Cardboard, metal, paper and wood were recycled during project construction.
- Existing framing material was re-used as possible.
Sustainable Materials Integration
- 75% of framing lumber was FSC-certified.
- UltraTouch cotton insulation used throughout renovation area.
- Low-VOC adhesives.
- Low-VOC paint used on drywall.
- Dual-flush toilets replaced existing fixtures.
- Energy star appliances installed.
- Lighting fixtures are repurposed from salvaged items (X-ray lamps, film reels, etc).
Inquire with Vida about the possibilities for your renovation, addition or new construction.
Call (415) 868-8881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.