GREEN BUILDING PRACTICES
Ecological Project Design
- Existing footprint of structure was maintained.
Mindful Materials Handling
- Cardboard, metal, paper, wood, and 90% of construction waste were recycled during project construction.
- Carefully removed existing materials and reused in renovation.
- Deconstructed materials reused onsite, donated or recycled.
Sustainable Materials Integration
- All new doors were made with FSC-certified materials.
- Tile was made with recycled materials from a local factory.
Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Designed for day-lighting.
Zero-VOC AFM interior paint and primer.
- UltraTouch cotton insulation was used in floors, ceilings and walls.
Inquire with Vida about the possibilities for your renovation, addition or new construction.
Call (415) 868-8881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.