GREEN BUILDING PRACTICES
Ecological Project Design
- Structure was oriented on site to utilize good southwestern exposure.
- Designed with deep-roof overhangs for solar shading.
Mindful Materials Handling
- Cardboard, metal, paper and wood were recycled during project construction.
- Excavation spoils were reused on site for landscaping fill.
Sustainable Materials Integration
- 85% of framing materials were FSC-certified lumber.
- Salvaged Douglas fir flooring throughout house.
Carbon Footprint Reduction
- High-efficiency hot water radiant system installed.
- Spring runoff collected and stored for irrigation.
- Low-water plants in landscaping.
Inquire with Vida about the possibilities for your renovation, addition or new construction.
Call (415) 868-8881 or email email@example.com.